Terms & Conditions
Fees and Charges
- Boarding fees are charged as daily rates and include day of arrival and day of departure.
- All fees are GST inclusive and must be paid in full on departure.
- Other payment arrangements will apply in the case of long-term stays.
- Payments must be made by cash, cheque or eftpos.
- Due to the demand for accommodation during holiday periods we reserve the right to charge you for the full period booked, should you collect your cat prior to the arranged date.
- Cancellations made prior to seven days from the starting date may be subject to a minimum cancellation fee of $35.00.
- We are open 7 days a week.
- You may deliver or collect your cat between 8.00am and 10.00am and again between 4.00pm and 6.00pm.
- For visits to Purrville outside these hours please ring (04) 47 70 878 to arrange a time.
- Purrville is closed to visitors outside of the opening hours.
- We are closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and New Years day.
- All cats must be annually inoculated for cat flu and feline enteritis . Boosters due must be administered no less than 14 days prior to your cat entering the cattery
- A current veterinary certificate must be produced on arrival.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cat that, in our opinion, appears to be suffering from any infectious or contagious disease
- All male cats over the age of eight months must be neutered.
- All cats must be regularly treated for worms and fleas, and preferably treated two weeks before coming to the cattery. We reserve the right to check and treat your cat for fleas and worms to prevent an infestation in the cattery.
- The owner shall be responsible for all costs incurred.
- We reserve the right to refer cats for veterinary attention should this, in our opinion, be necessary. The owner shall be responsible for all costs incurred.
- All possible care and attention are given to every cat in our care.
- Responsibility can only be accepted at the owner’s risk.
- The proprietors do not accept liability for illness, disease or accident.
- Authority must be given to release your cat to another person.
- We may wish to share images of your cat(s) on our website and/or social media accounts, please let us know if you do not consent to images or videos of your cat(s) to be shared online by us.
These terms and conditions are in place for the protection of your cat.